- 2 cups all-purpose flour or CUP4CUP GF MP FLOUR
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1-1/4 cups heavy cream
- 1/4 cup of milk
- 1 tsp flaxseed meal (optional)
- In a large bowl, whisk the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and sugar together.
- In a smaller separate bowl, whisk the eggs, vanilla extract, heavy cream and milk together.
- Using a wooden spoon or danish whisk, mix the wet ingredients in to the dry ingredients until just combined. Let sit for 10-15 minutes.
- scoop the batter in to a buttered skillet and cook over medium-high heat for 2-3 minutes on each side. (If you are using a griddle, set it to 350 degrees.)
- Serve with butter, maple syrup, powdered sugar, fruit or your favorite toppings! These are great for kids breakfast meals.
FREEZE AND REHEAT
- lay flat on a cookie sheet and flash freeze for up to 10 hours. Place in a large freezer bag for up to 2 months.
- To reheat, place on a paper towel and microwave for about 45 seconds flipping half way to evenly heat.